Vacuum pump maintenance experts guide how to judge whether the vacuum pump has air leakage
Vacuum pump maintenance experts guide how to judge whether the vacuum pump has air leakage, which is summarized as follows:
1. Check whether the gravity return water of the vacuum pump speed regulating feed pump can be introduced into the condenser. If the return water volume is small and the water seal bag cannot be sealed, the gravity return water of the feed pump sealing water should be poured into the ditch.
2. Check that the vacuum damage door is closed and does not leak.
3. Check whether there is air leakage at the place where the extraction pipeline of the vacuum pump is connected to the cylinder. Here, the vacuum decreases when the load decreases, and the vacuum increases slightly after the load increases.
4. Check that the drain valve on the steam side of the condenser is closed and does not leak.
5. Check whether the water level of the low-pressure heater under negative pressure is normal, and whether the drain door is tight.
6. Check that the water level gauge of the vacuum system is not broken or leaked.
7. Check whether the water seal, pipeline, flange or welding joint of the vacuum system valve is not tight, especially the pipeline and valve port from the expansion box or the boiler start-up separator to the condenser.
8. Check the exhaust safety door of the low pressure cylinder of the vacuum pump.